Monday, November 28, 2011

Tyler's Big Day

Last Sunday we went to Eau Claire and had Tyler baptized at the church I grew up in. It's also the church that Carl and I went to together while we were in college, and his Great Grandpa was actually a pastor there at one point.

Carl's Grandpa baptized Tyler, which was pretty special to begin with. But many years ago, Carl's grandpa was baptized there by his own dad. I didn't know that until we were there, but I think it's pretty cool.


We reserved the Fireside room at the church and baptized him there with just our families after church that morning. By the time we all ate lunch and got to the baptizing part, Tyler was WAY past nap time, but he managed to hold it together. He was super squirmy while we were standing up there and got a little feisty after his head got dunked, but he did a great job. After his head got dunked and Grandpa Dave was tryng to put his hand on Tyler's head, Tyler grabbed his hand and pushed it off of his head! 







No comments:

Post a Comment