I know that November started, because on November 1 I had a horrible, excruciating dentist appointment. (That might be a little dramatic, but I really don't like the dentist and I had a three hour appointment that day.) But the rest of the month has flown by in a complete blur, with so much happening that I can hardly remember it all. I think the month can be summed up with one word. TRAVEL! I feel like we have been all over the place. It started with my friend Sarah's wedding in Appleton, WI. I had the privilege of being the Maid of Honor in her wedding. It was so much fun to be a part of her day. The wedding was beautiful, Sarah was beautiful, she married a great guy, and we all had a great time. Congratulations Matt and Sarah!
Roommate Picture!
I have lots more to add from my crazy month of November, so there will be several more posts to follow!
Yay! I have been missing your posts! But I totally understand, I think I have posted once in the month of November. I need to get caught up!
ReplyDelete