Sunday, July 3, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I have all these things I've been meaning to write on here but I just haven't gotten myself to the computer long enough to do it. So here it is, Father's Day, 3 months and taking on day care, all in one.

First off, I am lucky to have the best dad in the world. I am so thankful for him and and his godly, loving and fun influence in my life! He's amazing and I'm so glad that I can call him my dad. :-)

Second, I am lucky that my baby has the other best dad in the world. Carl is great with Tyler and I'm thankful for that. Not every little boy is lucky enough to have a daddy who loves him as much as Carl loves Tyler. Ok, wow. Writing that made me get teary eyed. I am so sappy!


This was after we went out to eat for Father's Day. Carl and Tyler were both wearing different outfits, but Tyler wanted to give Carl an extra special present and exploded his diaper all over him at Olive Garden. Note to self: always take pictures before leaving the house. Never wait until after. Thankfully I had one of my favorite of Tyler's outfits packed in the diaper bag. Carl had to wear his present all over his shirt until we got home.  :-)

Last Sunday Tyler was 3 months old! THREE MONTHS!! I don't know how that happened, but time is flying way too fast for me. I can't believe how much the little guy is growing!

2 Months

3 Months

Here are a few things that Tyler has been up to now that he's 3 months old!

His hair continutes to get crazier.


He loves snuggling with blankets and soft toys.
 
 
He can usually be found trying to put things in his mouth.
If nothing is available he just settles for his own hands.



He sleeps great in his bed at night, but his 2 favorite places to nap are the papasan and propped up on a pillow in our bed. Not ideal, but I'm working on it. Sometimes getting a good nap seems more important than where it happens. Those are the only 2 places he doesn't ever wake up when I lay him down! Doesn't he look proud of himself for getting his way?

He stands up really well just holding our hands. And he's starting to learn to sit up. He can last about 10 - 30 seconds before he starts to tip. He loves to sit or stand to look around at everything!


Ok so I didn't get to the part about day care in my house and now Tyler is getting hungry so I'll add more when I get the chance.




1 comment: