Tyler has officially found his voice. He's been "talking" and babbling for quite awhile. But yesterday he discovered a few very exciting things about his voice. He learned that there are many different noises that he can make, as well as many different pitches and many different volumes. His favorite: high pitched and LOUD! He learned this new little trick on the way to the grocery store yesterday and he has hardly stopped since. He yelled at his book all the way to the store and while I was shopping I don't think I made it down a single aisle without at least one person commenting on how much he loves to talk. :-)
The funny thing about this wonderful world of sound is that if you aren't looking at him, you really can't tell if he's happy or sad. It all sounds the same, but his expressions change very quickly. He switches back and forth between pure baby bliss and deep and extreme frustration with his toys at a surprisingly fast rate. By the time I realize he's upset, he's happy again! Mostly, I think he just likes the sound of his amazing little voice.
Tyler is SO active, that I thought we might have a little athlete on our hands. But now that he's discovered his big voice, he just might be a singer. Whatever he decides to be when he grows up, he will definitely know how to make his voice heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment