I LOVE staying at home with Tyler. I am so thankful that I am able to be the one taking care of him and influencing him every day. This has been my dream my whole life and it is even better than I imagined it would be. I love every second of it. It is impossible to have a bad day with this cute little face looking up at me. I mean how could you not love spending your time with this little dude?
Tricking Tyler into liking tummy time. Or at least not hate it.
He might be a little vain. He needs to be propped up on a pillow staring at himself in the mirror, but at least he might actually crawl someday. He was even smiling while he stared at himself today. :-)
If I take the boppy away he lays his face down on the floor and sucks on his fists while trying to fall asleep to put himself out of his misery. But he hasn't screamed about it for 3 whole days!
Last weekend I had my 10-year class reunion. I am so old! It was really fun to see lots of people I haven't seen in years. It was fun to see what they're doing now and catch up with them. Some people have changed a lot and others seem exactly like I remember them. But it was great to find out what everyone is up to now! Before the reunion I got together with a few friends who also have babies. None of us had kids the last time we saw each other so it was kind of odd seeing them all "grown up" with families! But they're all great moms and it was fun to meet their adorable babies!
Someday Tyler will be able to sit up straight like his friends. For now he just gets propped up in the corner.
This is for my family. He finally fits into the much anticipated Puma track suit from Aunt Emma :-)
Happy birthday, Kristi! Look forward to meeting Tyler sometime soon :)
ReplyDelete