Ok so when I was writing yesterday I forgot to freak out about this baby ticker that says my baby is the size of a WATERMELON! I just have to say that I am worried enough about giving birth to this child without comparing it to a watermelon. I mean really, maybe he weighs the same as a watermelon or maybe he's the same length as a watermelon, but if he's actually the size of a watermelon I'm in trouble. And when I say size, I'm really thinking about the shape of a watermelon. I just don't think it's very nice for the baby ticker people to tell some one she's giving birth to a watermelon 2 weeks ahead of time.
On another note, Andrea and Megan, these are for you. Clearly I have too much time on my hands...
Thanks for more pics! I laughed about the watermelon thing because yesterday when I read your blog and saw that I freaked out about EVER having a baby some day. I'm glad you think it's awful too to think about a watermelon...well you know. Just know that whatever you say about having this baby influences me one way or the other. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures Kristi!!! His clothes are so stinkin' cute! And hey- I have total faith in you that you will be able to give birth to that watermelon :)!
ReplyDeleteWell, maybe it's one of those smaller seedless watermelons instead of the large oblong ones. Haha!
ReplyDelete