Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Little Karate Kid

I've been told it's time to post more pictures. But for the record, I don't like any of these! I may stop posting them after this...  We'll see.

24 Weeks? Or somewhere around there.


29 Weeks

Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and I'm pretty convinced that I swallowed a tiny little beach ball that is gradually inflating itself. There can't possibly be a person in there. But then the little guy promptly shows off one of his Kung Fu moves to remind me that he really is alive moving. I had yet another doctor's appointment where we could hardly hear the heart beat between karate kicks! The doctor was like, "Wow, is he always that active?" Yep. He is! He's awesome. And Crazy.

And now, for the latest quote from people who don't think before they speak. I was at the doctor last week and I walked into the waiting room. A seemingly nice lady said, "Congratulations!" So I thanked her and then put on my coat. And she said, "With your coat on you just look a little chubby." Thank you nice lady. Chubby is always a compliment. :-)

The kids at work are definitely noticing the growing bump, but until last week I really hadn't said anything to them about it because they're just so little. But now they always touch my stomach or poke at it because they are noticing that it's different. So I told a couple of them last week that there was a baby in there. And they spent the next 10 minutes looking in the pockets of my shirt and trying to unzip it to find the baby. So cute! And now a couple of them have started to come up to me and rub my tummy, saying, "Baby boy" and giggling. I love those kids!

3 comments:

  1. You called him "Crazy". His first name better start with C so we can have a Crazy C the second.

    Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE don't stop posting pictures. I LOVE seeing them and miss the weeks you skip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Kristi!! Thank you for posting more pictures! Keep them coming! I agree with Andrea, PLEASE don't stop posting them! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete