1. From a Dad at school who did know I was pregnant - "Wow, you're really putting on some chub there."
2. A parent shouted down the hallway crowded with people, "Are you pregnant?!" She's lucky she was right because with people everywhere it would have been really awkward if I wasn't.
3. "Wow. You're....growing."
4. From a Dad who saw me in the lobby, "You're not pregnant are you?! Are you pregnant? Oh, good."
5. A mom I hadn't seen in awhile - "Oh, congratulations! Wait. Right?"
6. Oh my gosh, are you pregnant? Where did that come from? You didn't look pregnant yesterday. Seriously, how did that happen?!"
7. "You are so pregnant now!"
8. My friend at church who just pointed at my stomach and laughed - "Baby!" :=)
9. And my all time favorite, from the mom in my class with no filter. During conferences she said, "My only concern is that you got pregnant and you're leaving. You're husband did not consult with us before he knocked you up!"
10. "Wow, you popped!" That is the comment I heard at LEAST 5-6 times everyday last week. And they're right, it became a lot more obvious really quickly.
Here's the proof - the baby is growing!
23 Weeks
Cute! I love this shirt!
ReplyDeleteMy recent favorites are:
ReplyDelete"Wow! You're getting huge!" - Thanks mom and random people I never talk to...
"When are you due?!? Wow, you really have (insert number) more weeks to go?!?!"
Good thing I have a sense of humor about this whole thing ;)
Also, You look great!