Monday, December 4, 2017

Family Fun

I have been trying and trying to convince Carl to take a drive to Stillwater to check out a park there. But no one in my family ever wants to drive that far just to go to a park. So for my birthday... I requested a day trip to Stillwater. :-) It was so much fun!! We went to Teddy Bear Park. watched boats and the lift bridge on the river, walked around downtown, and had lunch at the little malt shop. No one will argue next time I want to go. :-)












Since my birthday is so close to the 4th of July, it's always a weekend full of fun and adventures and sugar! We started our next set of celebrations on the 3rd with fireworks!

Waiting for fireworks to start!


Enjoying rock candy from the candy store in Stillwater. :-)


We of course started the morning of the fourth with red, white and blue crepes!

And then we went to a parade!






And we ended the day with our annual 4th of July dirt cake. 

I don't think we could have had more fun that weekend. It's always so much fun celebrating anything with this little crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment