I was going to go straight to Tyler's birthday, but I found too many other pictures on the way. :-)
March started off with our eleventh anniversary! We celebrated by going to the Orpheum theater. It also marked the first time in six years as parents that we actually hired a babysitter. Yikes! We should probably do that more. :-)
The boys were very excited for their first Awana Grand Prix! Daddy and his sidekick are working on drawing out the boys' design ideas.
Carsten wanted his car to look like a block of cheese. Carl did a great job with drilling holes to make it look like one! It's just a little hard to tell with all the blue paint. :-)
Tyler wanted a Spider man car.
Aria painted an extra piece of wood from a different project so she didn't feel left out.
They had lots of fun racing their cars! They were already talking about next year when we left.
I promised we could eat at Noodles after Awana one night. And then remembered we would all be wearing our pajamas for Pajama night. So dinner out in our pajamas it was. :-)
We went to a new indoor park. They had so much fun acting on this little stage!
Fun at the mall with great friends!
It's really fun to have a reader in the house!
A girl and her babies.
I said, "We need to cut your fingernails today." And two minutes later, I found this. "Cut fingernails" is generally translated to "watch a show" at our house. :-) It never fails to bring squeals of excitement.
My little baker at work.
Notice how she's carefully using a Tablespoon to measure her potato.
Brotherly love. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment