Saturday, July 15, 2017

A Few Things

Why are kids in dentist chairs so cute? We switched to a new pediatric dentist, and I'm so glad we did. I loved this place!





Awards night at Awana! We are so proud of these two for all of their hard work memorizing verses and finishing their books! Carsten finished his first year of Cubbies and Tyler finished his first year of Sparks!

Carsten's class singing the Cubbie's song and saying their Key Verse from the year.

Carsten and his teachers! :-)

Tyler and his class up for their awards.



I had to buy 400 candles for MOPS at Ikea. It wasn't exactly fun and exciting for the kids. But they were great sports and we stopped next door at the Mall of America afterwards.




Carsten earned a trip to Chuck E Cheese so we had a fun family day there.


Chuck E Cheese threw tickets up in the air over our heads. Tyler loved collecting them all. :-)



They loved this because it was like the Pup Pup Boogie in Paw Patrol!


No comments:

Post a Comment