Thursday, July 13, 2017

Easter 2017

It's no secret that I love celebrating holidays with my family. But I especially love the meaning of Easter and watching our kids learn about Christ's deep love for them. And we love having fun with it too.

Our weekend was very full, but also pretty laid back and we had so much fun.

My little mini baker helped me make some Easter cupcakes.

Of course they got to add their own sprinkles.



I think she liked it.

On Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt at some friends' house. They did an amazing job with it. There were literally thousands of eggs hidden, prizes and treats. It was such a fun day.






They found just a few. :-)

On Sunday after church we decorated eggs!



These two little actors made their own costumes and acted out the Easter story.


And then we did a little scavenger hunt for Easter baskets!




There was lots of excitement!

And we tried. Really hard. To get a good picture of these monkeys in their Easter clothes.





No comments:

Post a Comment