Monday, February 22, 2016

New Years!

Seriously, how did I get so behind on here? I am catching up!

For New Years Eve our good friends Jesse, Andrea and Nora came over. Our kids love playing with Nora so they had a great time. And she went to sleep here so the adults got to hang out and play games after bedtime too. So much fun. :-)

Making personal pizzas! Can you tell which is Tyler's? He made Africa. :-)

We made chocolate noisemakers!

They were delicious.

A normal smile is hard to catch sometimes. I think he was roaring? Or being a dragon? It's hard to keep track. :-)

Happy first New Year's Eve!





Ringing in the New Year (a few hours early) with my favorites.

These are real life family photos. I'm the only one who ever looks (and smiles!) at the camera. :-)

On New Year's Day we celebrated with a little Strawberry Trifle. One of our favorite desserts!



Happy 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment