Waiting for fireworks to start!
This is going to sound sappy. And it is. But sometimes there are moments you just never, ever want to forget. When we were sitting there, watching fireworks, I was totally overcome by one of those moments. Have you ever felt like your heart was actually going to burst out of your chest? I don't think I ever had before these three babies were born. But every once in awhile my heart is just full that I really feel it about to burst. Honestly, I only watched some of the fireworks because the best part of it for me was watching my family enjoy them. As I sat there snuggled up with Aria while she slept peacefully in my arms, holding Tyler's hand and seeing Carsten on Carl's lap next to him, I felt so incredibly thankful and blessed with this precious family.
My view. :-)
The drive home.
After sleeping in a little bit on Saturday, we got up and made 4th of July crepes!
We relaxed at home in the morning.
The boys did a few small fireworks and sparklers in the driveway with Carl.
Aria watched. :-)
After naps we played in the sprinkler and the pool.
And the boys washed the cars.
And we ended our day with 4th of July cupcakes!
After naps today we finished our weekend well with a trip to the pool!
Aria's yawn in that last picture says it all. It was a very fun, and very exciting weekend. But those three kiddos were ready for bed tonight!
Happy 4th of July!
The amount of fun you pack into a weekend blows my mind! So glad you had a great family weekend and made some new traditions. And happy for your HEART IS FULL moment. You are so blessed and a great mom of three!
ReplyDelete