Sunday, May 31, 2015

This Girl.

Aria was three months old last weekend! I took the pictures on the right day, it's just taken me a week to get them up here. :-)

Aria is this sweet little breath of fresh air to me. You simply can't have a bad day with her around. If it's a little rough, all I have to do is look at her and she gives me that beautiful little smile and totally relaxes me. She is just so sweet!


At three months she is smiling all the time, enjoying her play gym and giving great big, wet, open-mouthed kisses. And today she started laughing! It was adorable and she did it every time we tried to get her to. So cute!


Being a parent is weird. I can't quite explain how I feel about my kids growing up. I don't ever want Aria to grow, because I want her to stay little forever. I'm already sad that she's not a tiny sized newborn anymore, but at the same time, I love watching her grow and change and learn new things. And I can't wait for the next fun new thing!



Aria Grace you are a very loved baby girl. :-) Just look at how much these sweet boys adore you. :-)

When we were at my parents' house Aria fussed just a little and I made a comment about how she was having kind of a rough night. My mom's response was, "That's a rough night?!" And I thought about it, and it really was. She is just so laid back and so patient, almost all the time. And we are thankful for that! It makes adding a third child to this mix much smoother!






Tyler wanted to help with the pictures. :-) And I kind of love this one because it shows how tiny she still is!


No comments:

Post a Comment