Friday, May 8, 2015

Laid Back Day

I don't know if it was the cooler day or the cloudy skies, but today was just super relaxed. We needed to go to the grocery store, but to be honest, I didn't want to ruin a good thing. And at one point Tyler said he just wanted to have a laid back day all day and not go anywhere. I totally agreed with him, so we stayed home. The boys went into their room and listened to a story CD while they looked at books. After a little while Carsten came back out and played with Duplos, and Tyler just kept on looking at books. And I got to spend lots of time snuggling with my baby girl. I'm not sure who needed this day more, me or them, but we all enjoyed it!

I took these pictures at noon, right before we ate lunch. All three kids were still in their pajamas and love it!




This one was from yesterday. I'm loving this girl's smiles. :-)


In the last 24 hours I've also gotten a lot of great Tyler quotes.

Tyler: Daddy, do you have any friends that losed brain cells? I have losed seven brain cells. But I still remember the things that I remember.
Me: How did you lose seven brain cells?
Tyler: I've been bumping my head, but I still remember everything I remembered before.

Mommy, the older you get, the weaker you're going to be. You're gonna get less strong. But I will be here to take care of you. But I'm going to be a fire fighter so I won't be here all the time because I'll be out there fighting fires. But I'll bring the fire fighters to come and see you when I'm driving the truck.

Tyler: Mom, can I watch Daniel Tiger during rest time?
Me: No, I don't think we're going to watch anything today.
Tyler: Mom. Are you sure? Because I'm really good at watching movies.

And then about ten minutes later: Hey Mom, can you apologize to me for not letting me watch a movie?

These three just make me smile. :-)

Last weekend we went to the zoo and I have pictures I haven't had a chance to put up yet. So I'll put them here. We always have fun at the zoo, but this time was especially fun! Maybe it's their ages, but the boys had such a blast and it was so fun to watch them enjoy their day so much. :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment