Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cousin Love

About a week and a half ago we got to go to Wisconsin to visit baby Samson! And his parents of course. :-) Congratulations Jacob and Laura. He is the best nephew ever.

I brought Tyler inside and went back to the car for something. I came back to find him already snuggled up to the little guy.


All of the cousins!

My first nephew. :-)

The big kids



Tyler was so excited about Samson. He was sure his new cousin was going to be a girl. So when I told him it was a boy, he wasn't convinced. He talked to Jeff on the phone and told him, "We thought it was a girl! But it's not a girl. It surprised us!" 

He loved holding Samson and kissing him and just staring at his tiny little face. It was the sweetest thing.

And this was the perfect ending to a great weekend. Lightning and Mater! Just sitting there in a field. A dream come true for a little boy. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment