Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Seven!

Carsten was seven months old last week! This boy. He is becoming more and more of a little mover, army crawling and rolling around the floor. He is very determined and he will get where he wants to go. Usually where he wants to go is wherever his ball happens to be rolling.

We swear he tries to sing Angles We Have Heard on High. Sometimes he does it on his own, but he almost always joins in when Tyler is singing the Gloria part. It's ridiculously adorable to hear them singing it together. And loud.

He is a little ball of love and sunshine. He loves to snuggle and be close to his mommy (which I love!) We were out of town last weekend so I was on an air mattress with Tyler and he was in the pack & play. He wouldn't sleep unless I was reaching over into his bed and holding his hand. It was sweet, but not very comfortable!

We still think he has a fairly easy going personality, but he is becoming more and more opinionated. When he doesn't like something, he will passionately let you know it. And if he wants something, he will passionately let you know it.

He is working on his first tooth! But it's not going well for him. It's really bothering him, so I hope it is over soon.

Apparently month seven is the month of sick babies and tired mamas at our house. When Tyler was seven months old he was sick so I waited to take his pictures and then forgot until it was closer to eight months. This month Carsten was sick too and I almost forgot again. They were just a few days late.

Seven Month Sweetie Pie!


Tyler decided to stand in front to make sure he didn't fall off. He told him he was being dangerous. Which he kind of was. I had to take the pictures with one arm out and ready to catch him when he kept trying to dive off.

Tyler tries to make him smile. And it always works. Just not usually in the right direction. :-)

Nose kisses!

Tyler's turn! He set up the blanket and pillows and got already. I guess this would be his 32 month picture.

Carsten, we love watching you learn and move and grow. You are amazing and we love each day we get with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment