I couldn't keep him both awake and happy for these pictures. I choose sleeping verses crying.
I forgot to take the sign away after I put his onesie on. I guess I really wanted to remember he was one month old!
Tyler wanted in on the pictures too. 26 months!
People are always saying that Carsten looks just like Tyler. And to be honest, Carl and I don't usually think so. I guess we just see their unique differences instead of the similarities. :-) There are times when Carsten is wearing something Tyler wore and he reminds me of him. But most of the time I don't think they look that much alike.
But just for fun, I tried to recreate Tyler's one month picture with Carsten.
Tyler
Carsten
I guess they look a little alike. :-)
The other day I was looking back at my blog of Tyler's baby pictures and I looked down at Carsten who had the exact same expression on his face and I told Carl I think we had the same baby twice. I don't think it often, but once in awhile it is hard to deny. They are definitely brothers. I've always wanted twins. And once in a great while I think I just might have gotten them. Two years apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment