Friday, July 13, 2012

One Last Day

I have just a few more pictures from our trip to Colorado that I've been wanting to get on here and post for awhile! Things have been a bit busy here, but I am happy to say that house projects and landscaping are done, and our house is officially on the market. Whew. We can finally relax and go back to normal (somewhat) life. And that makes me happy!

Anyway, on the last morning we were in Colorado, we took one last hike, up to Ladybug Lookout before breakfast. Then we ate, took some family pictures in all the "must take family pictures in" spots. And then we got in the car and headed back to Kansas.







I just had to add this second one. Clearly I wasn't paying attention because I have no idea what everyone else is doing. Singing? Yawning? Just being weird? I think it's kind of funny.

Beauty. I just love this place!


No comments:

Post a Comment