Sunday, October 23, 2011
Melts My Heart
Wow, I realized that it's been almost a month since I was on here! And it's been a very busy month. I have so many things I want to write about that I'm going to have to do it gradually over the next few days. I'm pacing myself.
Today I'm just going to post a couple of my new favorite pictures. I love the ones of Carl and Tyler. Looking at them reminds me of how lucky Tyler is to have a Daddy who loves him so much and how lucky I am to have such a great, loving husband who provides for our family and is always there for us. God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the one of you reading to him...and he is seriously standing in his crib. Is he crawling yet?!?
ReplyDeleteThe one with Carl in the chair and Tyler lookijng up at him is priceless!
ReplyDelete