Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kansas, Round 2

Tyler and I got to go on our second trip to Kansas last week. We (and by we, I mean my mom) found and amazing price for a flight and when I told Carl, he said, "Book it!" So we did. Tyler did great on our first trip, but this time he's older and doesn't ever sit still, so I wasn't sure how it would go. But he was amazing on both flights. Even when we were stuck on the runway for almost an hour and a half before our flight home! (Whew!) He was a little charmer in the airport and on the plane before take off, soaking up all the attention he was getting. But both ways, he fell asleep right before take off and slept through the whole flight. I could not have asked for him to do better - such an answer to prayer!

It was so much fun spending time with my parents and sister for the week. It's sad that they live so far away, so I'm really thankful for the number of times we've gotten to see them in the last few months!

Tyler got to experience quite a few new and exciting things while we were there.

Watching the chef with knives and fire at the Hibachi Restaurant

 Riding a car at the park

 He even got to help Grandpa speak at his very first Nav Night!

Hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma

 Getting ready to say good bye to Emma at the airport

Goodbye Kansas! We will miss you!

1 comment:

  1. He did great at Nav Nite -- besides charming the ladies!

    ReplyDelete