Monday, September 26, 2011

Brides and Babies

In the last week and a half I have had the privilege of helping to throw showers for two of my closest friends. First,we had a Bible Study couples shower for my friend Nicole. It was so much fun celebrating their soon-to-be here daughter. I can't wait to meet her!















Then on Saturday, I went to Appleton for the weekend to throw a Bridal Shower for my friend Sarah, along with the other bridesmaids.  Apparently I was so busy with all of the shower details that I forgot to take pictures.  :-(  It was a great weekend with good friends, but it was also really hard because I had to leave Tyler at home with Carl. Of course I wasn't worried about him being home with Carl. But I hadn't been away from him for more than a few hours at a time, so it was hard to leave. I could barely force myself to leave my driveway, and I most definitely cried for the first 30 minutes of my drive, feeling like the worst mom ever. But of course he did just fine without me. It was amazing to see his sweet little smile when I got home though!

No comments:

Post a Comment