Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Love

It's official. I'm in love. Pretty much all I do anymore is hold my baby and take pictures of him. Oh yeah, and feed him. The child loves his food!

3 Things I've learned from Tyler:

1. He is super baby. The boy is strong! This shouldn't surprise me because I've been feeling his little karate chops for many months now. But he was already trying to do push ups when he was two days old!

2. I am not a good patient. I've never been in the hospital before or had any surgeries so this recovery thing is all new to me. I don't like being told I can't do things!

3. I am such a softie! I've worked with kids for so long and I can be strict with them when I need to be.  But Tyler's cry melts my heart and I want to solve every problem. I don't ever want him to feel pain or be sad, I want to protect him from everything. I don't know how I am ever going to tell him no or discipline him as he gets older!



 Tyler loves his new bouncer from Grandpa and Grandma Bernardy!
 He also loves to fold his hands :-)

So in love...

It took a few tries, but we got the perfect footprint!

He loves Daddy time! And so does Daddy :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!! And so is Tyler. Sounds like you all are doing well :) (PS. You need to take the bump ticker off of your blog, because when I look at your blog and see the watermelon, all I can think of is your post about birthing a watermelon, when clearly Tyler is a million times more adorable than that watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete