- The baby is officially at the point where if I went into labor early he would be just fine, with no long term affects of premature birth. (huge sigh of relief)
-The baby is due in 6 weeks!
- I only have 4 more weeks of work (and only 3 Mondays!) before I leave St. David's to stay home with the baby.
- We only have 5 weekends left where we can do whatever we want as just a couple. And really, we only have 3 because the next 2 are pretty busy. And also, only 3 more Saturdays to sleep in for at least the next 18 years...
- Only 44 days(ish) until I actually get to see and hold my baby! (That thought makes me smile really big and get a little giddy)
I have been thinking lately, with all that goes on with having a baby growing inside of you, that I don't know how anyone can be pregnant and experience that and not believe in God. How is there any other explanation for such an incredible miracle?
Also, cute side note about the soon-to-be Daddy: Carl was at Home Depot the other day and he came home and said that he saw all these dads with their sons in their carts shopping for tools and things and how he can't wait to be bringing his little boy out to Home Depot like that. It made me think for the millionth time about what a great dad he's going to be and how I can't wait to see him with the little guy. :-)
32 Weeks
33 Weeks
You know - it's not completely true about the sleeping in part. By the time he's a teenager, I'm sure he'll sleep in until at least noon. So you really only have to wait 13 years to sleep in again. :)
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you for posting these pictures. I can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDelete