My bowling team :-) Carloyn is pretty awesome at bowling and I was bowling granny style, so as not to tip over or hurt myself. So our goal was for the other three of us to beat Carolyn with our combined score. We did it!
Bowling Ball Baby!
This is just to prove that I'm actually better at granny style bowling than bowling the normal way. I never break 100 and I was only 1 point away granny style!
Carl told me he was going to work on a house project while I was gone, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. Carl's great at house projects, so I wasn't really nervous, but it's a little scary to know something crazy could be happening to it while I'm gone! It was a great surprise to come home and see the ceiling fan he installed in our bedroom! We have just had lamps in there and it's so dim it drives me crazy! Now it's light, bright and beautiful!
Carl's Masterpiece. He's awesome.
I had a blast seeing you! I'm so glad you could make it!
ReplyDeleteOh - and Carl did a great job on the surprise project. :)
ReplyDelete