Sunday, April 2, 2017

Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving in Kansas with my parents again. I went with the kids and a few days later Jeff and Carl came. I'm not going to lie. I was pretty proud of this trip. I made it in 10 hours by myself with three kids with only 2 stops! It was definitely a record. It took almost 12 to get home with Carl. :-)
A pretty exciting lunch stop!

She loved this little cot so much she didn't want to get off!

I love these sweet baby snuggles. :-)


Pizza with Grandma and Grandpa is always a highlight!

Even Aria got to make her own this time.




My cheesy stuffed crust pizza of perfection. :-)

Where the Thanksgiving magic happens.

I love this family!

They are so good to their uncle. :-)

Another highlight is always the zoo. They were so excited that Daddy was there this time!




I don't know why I think these rhinos are so cool. But I've never seen them at any other zoo!











I think they might have been a little tired when we got home...

No comments:

Post a Comment