I've been going through pictures from the last few months and just keep finding fun ones. So here are a bunch of random ones. :-) Fair warning: There are a lot of them.
This one was from way back in September... When we had a flat tire and ordered Jimmy Johns to our car while we waited for Carl to come and rescue us. Oddly enough, the kids thought it was one of the best days ever!
Little architect number 1.
Architect number 2.
Architect number 3. These kids love to build!
A girl who loves her shoes.
There is nothing cuter than kids reading Bibles. :-)
What is it with kids and baskets?
Half Birthday cookie bars!
I think he had enough books for his rest time...
Matching jammies are the best.
They got legitimately stuck doing this. And then did it right away again. And got stuck again.
This was sent to me after Awana. Proof that she had fun and crazy hair there.
Another well stocked rest time.
The type of thing I find all over my house on the daily.
Fully clothed in the armor of God!
Walking on water. :-)
While I was making breakfast the boys picked out her clothes, got her dressed and accessorized her.
Another new indoor playground to love!
A mall date with friends.
I told him we needed to cut fingernails that day. Five minutes later I found him like this with a movie ready to go. I think it's safe to say they like getting their nails cut. They actually cheer every time.
My dinner helper. Notice her potato in the measuring spoon. :-)
How can you not stop to take a picture of this?


No comments:
Post a Comment