How cute is he?
Mother's Day was the same weekend we celebrated Carsten's birthday so we had a lot going on! But it was so fun. It was the best day I could have asked for, I had so much fun spending time with my sweet little family.
I got woken up by all three kids jumping into bed to tell me they made me breakfast. They were so excited. And after church they took me to Olive Garden!
After naps we went for our first family bike ride! We didn't have enough seats before, but this tag-along bike was a huge hit. The kids all loved their ride. And I loved that it took us to a coffee shop for a Mother's Day latte. :-) We are excited for many more of these rides!
My loves.
I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate being a mom to these three sweet kids. I am so lucky to be called their mom and I am beyond thankful that I get to do life with this little crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment