Aria is a little ball of sunshine. She has the sweetest smile and we love to hear her laugh. She laughs the most when her brothers are laughing. If they are laughing she joins right in even though I'm sure she has no idea why. She climbs the stairs. She speed-crawls everywhere and is so close to walking. She could do it, she just needs a bit more confidence. She will walk next to me holding just one hand and she can stand on her own for a long time. Yesterday I caught her doing squats. Seriously.
She says uh-oh, mama and dada, and more. She got her first tooth at about 9 1/2 months, and her third and fourth just poked through. And um... she is out-of-control-into-everything. We have three kids. So our house is already baby proofed. Aria is teaching us that no home is actually baby proofed. She has un-baby proofed one of the kitchen cabinets. How does a 9 month old break the cabinet lock? We literally had to take the screws out of our vents (actually just not put them back in) because she figured out how to unscrew them! And not just at our house, she has done this at other people's houses too! This girl is no joke. She's passionate and full of excitement. She is always up to something. But she is also the sweetest, snuggliest and most loving little girl. She is by far my most cuddly baby so far and I love it. I will take her baby snuggles any day, any time.
And she likes food now! It's great. She is eating most table foods and likes just about everything but cottage cheese. Of course she still doesn't love being spoon fed. So things like yogurt get a bit messy as she grabs the spoon and flings it around the room. I'm going to go ahead and say her favorite food is quinoa. It might not be true, but it's definitely up there. She has loved it every time so far.
9 months.
The comb was non-negotiable for these pictures. It was let her hold the comb or wait until another day. Like I said - she's passionate. :-)
The chair pictures were highly unsuccessful, but she was happy to stand for me!
And ten months!
Believe it or not, this gem was the first and only picture I took on the blanket this month.
As opposed to the 40 or so I took on the chair.
They were less successful.
A few other pictures of our sweet girl from the last couple months:
She is the first of our babies to not scream when placed in a swing. She loves it!
This is what happens when Daddy dresses her.
Oh Aria. You keep us laughing and you keep us on our toes! It is a full time job just keeping you safe from your own curiosity but it is a job I am happy to take on. You are a precious little girl and we are so lucky to have you. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment