Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer Fun for Everyone!

It is September! What?! I am determined to spend every free second we have left of warm weather out in the sunshine. :-) The great thing about seasons though, is that I love them all. So I am always sad to say good bye to summer but I also love fall!

But here are some random pictures of a few of our summer adventures.

Choo Choo Bob at the Park!


Having a blast at a new pool we found.





We found this place the last week it was open. Next year we will be back a lot more! They even have a toddler time before it officially opens each day. It's the best.

We had a pretty rainy day a couple weeks ago. They boys spent it painting...

And running outside in it!

Another park and splash pad we love.

I love summer. I love it even more when I can spend it outside with my kids. It is so fun to watch them running and exploring and having so much fun together. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment