Saturday, January 24, 2015

One Month Later...

So the day after I wrote my last post I came on to finish writing about our Christmas and guess what? My computer didn't work again. This time the power cord was broken so I couldn't charge it. Which meant I couldn't use it. Seriously, don't let me touch your electronics. Carl didn't even let me borrow his computer while I waited for my new cord. All I do is look at computers and they break.

So anyway, even though it's a whole month past Christmas, here's one last bit of Christmas cheer for you.

We had Christmas a couple days early at our house. We started the morning off with Crepes again. Somehow I was talked into making Crepes for both setting up our tree and our actual Christmas. And of course the boys loved it. Breakfast was followed by opening stockings, and then the rest of the gifts. It was so fun watching their excitement over everything!







They also each got their own new suitcase that they were so excited to pack up later that day! And on Christmas Eve we headed off to Kansas!

I love making all these fun memories with my family. I think two of my favorite parts of the day were watching how excited Tyler was not just to get gifts, but to give them, and listening to him share the wordless book with Christmas ornaments. Precious. I just love these guys. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment