We were there for about a week, and all of my siblings were able to be there for some of that time. We all came and went on different days, but we overlapped by a few. It was such a fun week!
There was lots of Foosball.
There was lots of Play Mobil playing.
There was cookie decorating!
And eating.
There was piano playing.
And a couple of Duck Dynasty guys even showed up. :-)
I've never spent Christmas Day like this before. I usually like a white Christmas, but you really can't complain about spending December 25 outside at a playground. Wow. Such a beautiful day!
Christmas is exhausting! Samson fell asleep while opening presents.
And Carsten did right after!
Christmas dinner Bernardy style - no plates and lots of mess. So fun!
I was really hoping one of the guys would get my white elephant gift. It couldn't have gone to a better person. :-)
And here we all are!
Carl went home a couple days early with Jeff, Emma and Kyle. So I did the trip home with the boys. They were seriously amazing! They didn't even ask for toys to play with until we were most of the way home. They were so content to just sit there talking to each other and look at books. It was fantastic. Such a blessing when it's a ten hour trip!
As always, it was a great week. We always love our Kansas trips. Tyler has been begging to go back again ever since we got home.

No comments:
Post a Comment