Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I probably say this every year. Halloween is definitely not my favorite day. But I love seeing the excitement of my kids! Just not the creepy stuff.

Wednesday was dress like your favorite Bible character day at Cubbies. Our whole family had been taking turns being sick for a week before that and I was still putting our house back together from getting absolutely nothing done other than continual piles of laundry. So honestly, thinking of a good costume wasn't the first thing on my mind. Which meant I was really happy when Tyler thought being David as a shepherd boy was a great idea. I knew how to make that one!


He was the cutest little shepherd ever. He loved his outfit and actually kept it on the whole night. And he was SO excited about the beard. Like really, really, really excited. He felt like such a little grown up. :-) And now being a shepherd is the cool thing to do at our house. Today both boys were running around with purple Vikings pants, no shirts, and blankets over their heads pretending to be shepherds. It was hilarious, but of course I couldn't get either of them to sit still for a single second for a picture.

Tyler's favorite part of Halloween is going to Carl's work. He has been talking about this for weeks! They always set it up for the employee's kids to trick-or-treat and it's so cute.







I just can't get enough of them in their cute little costumes. :-)




That night we mostly stayed home. After dinner we went to just a few of our neighbor's houses for trick-or-treating. The boys loved it! At home Tyler flew to the door every time some one came. He loved seeing the costumes and helping give out candy.

Carsten had a little costume change before we went out in the cold. :-)




Such a fun night for these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment