Thursday, October 30, 2014

We're Back!!

For some reason this blog has been refusing to work for me lately, so its been almost two months since I wrote last I think. And I've had so much to write about! Any recommendations on new blog sites to use if I keep having problems?  I decided to try again today and it magically worked again. But now I don't even know where to start!

I guess I'll start with the big news. The very exciting big news...

This baby is 22 weeks old right now and we had our ultrasound appointment. First, I'm always so nervous for those appointments because I know we could find out something isn't right. But we are so thankful to have seen a healthy, sweet baby!

Tyler was 100% convinced we were having a girl. Carl also thought girl. I was almost 100% sure we'd be seeing a boy. When we got to the appointment the nurse said, "You have two boys already? Then you know this one is a boy too, right?" I said, "Yep. Pretty sure." :-)


Guess who was right!







 It's a GIRL!!!




Tyler was right all along. I, on the other hand, am still in shock. Seriously. I needed her to double check for me. I couldn't believe it at all! We're having a girl! I am beyond excited. Bring on the pink! Bring on the ribbons and bows and cute little headbands! And shoes! This is going to be fun. :-)

March still seems like forever away. I can't wait to meet this sweet little girl. Who, by the way, should be able to keep up with her brothers just fine. Tyler was like a little karate kid when I was pregnant with him. And I'm pretty sure she has him beat. She is always moving. And she didn't sit still for a single second during that ultrasound. She wasn't making the nurse's job very easy. :-)

We're so excited to meet you Baby Girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment