Monday, April 7, 2014

Unpredictable Spring

I love spring. I really do. It kind of makes me laugh. You just never know what to expect when you wake up.

This is the first day of spring:


Then it all melted. And came back again. This was April 4:





And this was today, three days later:







To be honest, our April 4th snowstorm was a treat. There's been snow all winter, but it was almost never warm enough to actually play in it. So we had a great time building our snowman and playing in the snow. Then that afternoon we watched him melt.

But today was bliss. Playing outside. No coats. There were random snowbanks all around us, and the pond was still frozen, but it was perfect. When we came home Tyler said, "That was so much fun! I had a really, really, really, really lot of fun!" We are so excited for this summer of "really, really, really, really" fun park days.

No comments:

Post a Comment