Sunday, March 25, 2012

Summer in March?

I love this weather!! I fully realize that at this point we could still have a blizzard, but for right now, this weather is amazing. We have gotten to spend so much time outside lately. We've gone for long walks, we've played outside in the yard and we've gone to quite a few different parks. Both Tyler and I have been loving it during the days and Carl has gotten to enjoy it with us in the evenings as well. I don't have much else to say about it other than, it is making me so excited for summer! It is going to be so much fun to play outside with Tyler this summer. I am so looking forward to parks, pools and camping!

For now I just have some fun pictures to post of some of our latest adventures. These first few have nothing to do with being outside. They are just some of my recent favorites.

Tyler has a drawer in the bathroom and he opens it up countless times a day to get his toothbrush. He loves brushing his four little teeth. :-)

Everyone has to have a picture of their first spaghetti sauce experience, right?

All dressed up in his Sunday best!

Tyler found our basketball in the garage the other day and now he goes and finds it every chance he gets. He is very proud of himself when he manages to pick it up.

 I think he looks so big here!


Tyler has a blast at the playground. I spend most of my time pulling sticks and woodchips out of his mouth. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this the best spring EVER?! Especially since it's our first spring with little ones to enjoy it with!! I'm LOVING it too!! I especially love the picture of him in the tunnel, he is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete