The first weekend was our sixth anniversary! I really wanted to get on here and write about that, but somehow I just never managed to get to the computer. For almost a month. Yikes!
March 4, 2006
March 4, 2012
We haven't gone out much without Tyler, but for our anniversary this year we got to go on dates two weekends in a row. On our actual anniversary Carl's parents came to take care of Tyler and we went to Crave for dinner. We had a great time dressing up and spending some time together while we ate a delicious meal and amazing dessert!
Then the next weekend Uncle Jacob and Aunt Laura came to hang out with their nephew and we got to go out again. We went out for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and then spent some time shopping for Tyler's birthday. It was so nice to go out for lunch, just the two of us, and go for a leisurely shopping trip!
Then to top off a great day, my brother Jeff came over that night and we all grilled burgers and hung out together. So fun!
I have lots more to write about. Right now our computer is having a few little troubles so it has taken me a ridiculously long time to write this. (And that is another reason I haven't been on here recently.) But I'm going to try to keep posting over the next few days to catch you all up on our fun March adventures!

No comments:
Post a Comment