Saturday, June 10, 2017

Christmas Fun

So, it's obviously been a busy year around here. But hopefully now things are going to be getting a little less so. I've been on leadership for MOPS at our church for the last five years, and coordinator for the last two. Let me tell you, that job is no joke! I absolutely loved it and felt very honored to have had the opportunity to do it. I finished that role in mid-May. It felt very odd to officially end my time with MOPS. And I will miss it a lot in many ways. But I won't lie, it also has felt nice to not be crazy busy these last few weeks getting ready for next year already! Leading a group of over 100, figuring out our first year of homeschooling and keeping our house semi-clean (if that sometimes) has been about all I've really had time for. Hence the reason I am still six months behind on here. But I am bound and determined to catch up and not just skip half a year of our life. :-) I'm not making any promises on how soon I will catch up though. Our house will be listed next week and I will be adding "Keeping my house perfectly clean and show ready all the time while three mini tornadoes run around tearing it apart" to my list of things to do. Oy. Then we will be packing and moving - hopefully to an actual house and not a campground for lack of better options!

Anyway, who doesn't love a little Christmas in June?

I love the excitement that comes with decorating our tree!








Making Christmas cookies!







Popcorn and a Christmas movie.




Making Christmas treats!


And gingerbread men. :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment