Sunday, July 27, 2014

July.

I laughed when I came on to write and saw that my last post was titled 'Less Busy'. Because then it took a month for me to write again. July has been very, very busy - full of birthdays, holidays, lots of unexpected plan changes and lots and lots of traveling.

I'm going to have to break this month down into parts. Because well, I take a lot of pictures. :-)

The month started off with my birthday and my brand new chocolate fountain of awesomeness.

It was delicious.

It was fun.

It was crazy.

And Tyler totally conquered it.

Now we need to have some chocolate parties. :-)

These are just a couple of random pictures that were just too cute to skip. These brothers are best little friends.

Tyler putting Carsten to bed.

The boys sitting under the table reading their teeny tiny Bibles from VBS while I made dinner. They stayed there like that for a loooong time!

A few days later we enjoyed every minute of the 4th of July weekend. On the 4th we went to a parade, had a picnic with our friends, the Sutherlands, and watched fireworks. And the next day we had dinner with the Zehrs. It was busy and crazy and lots of fun.

There was a waterfall behind them, so there was no hope of getting Carsten to look at me.

Ready for his first parade!


Waiting for the fireworks! Carsten was resting up. :-)


This guy loves fireworks and was so excited about them.

I worried about the noise scaring Carsten or hurting his ears. But he was mesmerized by them. He absolutely loved them. And clearly the noise didn't bother him because he fell asleep towards the end and slept through the very loud finale, all the way to the car and home. What a day for these boys!

Next up: Soccer, two trips to Wisconsin and one trip to Kansas!




No comments:

Post a Comment