Thursday, April 26, 2012

Skinned Knees and Springtime!

 I've always loved spring. But this year I love it a billion times more. It is so fun to watch Tyler exploring outside. He can't wait to go outside each day. Rainy days are going to be tough at our house. When Tyler wants in to a room he knocks on the door. He stands at our front door knocking on it often, wanting to go outside. If I tell him to get his shoes, he gets so excited and actually goes and gets them! If he sees me start to get my shoes on, he starts running in place, he can't even contain his excitement. I have to stop telling him we're going outside before I'm 100% ready to go out or he completely loses it. I'm a slow learner though. I keep asking if he wants to go outside and then telling him he needs his diaper changed or something like that first. It never goes over well.















I love living so close to a park! We can run over there anytime we want without packing anything up, getting in the car or even worrying about a stroller. Tyler walks most of the way through the park by himself. We usually only have to pick him up when he's trying to get away from us. That park is going to be our second home this summer. Or maybe our house will be second to the park. We've been spending every possible minute we can outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment